Saturday, February 20, 2010

surgery again

Hello all. We are preparing for surgery again. Jon Jon will have more work on his left hand this Monday morning. Please pray. He is so much older and more aware this time than he was at the last one. Even though this surgery is smaller in comparison to others he has experienced, it is still surgery. I know God is in control. However, I am a mommy and I sure hate to see my child go into surgery and experience pain! Thanks in advance for the prayers. Your prayers are so greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will update as soon as we can. Joey will probably post an update on Facebook before I can get to updating the blog. Thanks for loving us and lifting us up to the Lord!!

I promise I will update the blog with pictures as soon as I can. Trust me, I have tons to update since July! School/ life has been crazy busy so I have not been able to put pics on the blog as often as I would like! You can check Joey's Facebook to see some of what we have been up to over the past few months.

in HIS love and ours,
lynn

No comments: