We went to the annual 4th of July celebration at church. We had a fun time. Ethan loved the giant Waterslide and also had fun getting dunked in the dunk tank. Jon Jon enjoyed taking a turn dunking his big brother. He could not make the ball hit the target, so Mickey picked him up and helped him push the target. Jon Jon enjoyed playing in the kiddie pool and doing gymnastics in the grass. Yes, he has his legs bent all the way back in the pic. He is SO limber!! He makes us hurt just watching him!
I am still posting journals on the babyjellybeans site also. I have only just begun this site, so please excuse the mess. I am trying to learn how to do everything. I will continue to post to both sites for a while until we decide to phase out the babyjellybeans site. (I will let you know before we close it completely.) Please be sure you sign the babyjellybeans site guestbook. When we close the site we will get a CD that will contain the entire site. It will be a keepsake for Jon Jon (and Ethan) about the journey. We want them to see how many people were in prayer for our family and how much they are loved! Thank you so very much for all of your love and support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment