OH MY BABIES ARE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!
My babies are getting so big! I cannot believe my boys are so grown up. Ethan began Kindergarten this past week. He enjoys his class, likes his teacher a lot, and loves the playground. However, the first couple of days were kind of hard. He shed a few tears and did not want to let me leave the room, (which actually kept me from crying because I was trying to hold it together for him!) Of course when I peeked in on him later, he was just fine and having a wonderful time in his new world. He says he likes Kindergarten, but he just wants to go to work with Daddy. (He has gone to work (preschool) with Daddy since he was four months old. Therefore, this really is a big change for him to leave early each morning and go to school with me. Daddy has even been a little teary over the changes. Joey admitted it was hard to have Ethan go to Kindergarten and not be with him each day. I am in shock that five years have already passed and Ethan is old enough for school. However, it is nice to have special time with him as we drive to and from school each day. I know I will cherish this wonderful time together!!
My baby Jon Jon is also growing up before my eyes! This week Jon Jon makes the transition to the three year old class at preschool. I am excited about the class he is moving into because I love the teachers. They were so wonderful with Ethan when he was that age. I am sad that Jon Jon will be leave teachers who love him so dearly and he has grown to love! Jon Jon has been here over a year now. He has changed so much. His personality is bigger than life. He is such a happy, loving child who acts likes he has been with us his entire life. His command of the English language continues to explode. Of course, he has gaps in his language development. I am reminded so often that he has only been exposed to language for a year now. He is doing AMAZINGLY well considering that fact! He is such a bright little boy. He has changed so much in appearance over this year he has been with us. Yes, the obvious changes created by his surgeries on his hands and feet. He has also changed so very much in other ways. He does not even look like the little boy we first fell in love with when we saw his referral pictures. Recently, he has gotten taller and thinner. His adoreable baby fat is going away. He is looking more and more like a big boy everyday!
Oh, my beautiful babies are now becoming big boys right before my eyes!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment